Thursday, February 19, 2009

WTF Update

With the recent release of Dawn of War 2 I was very excited.

I pre-orded it a while ago and I was rung by GAME and said that Dawn of War 2 had been released early. Really excited thinking "Awesome!" I got the game home and started to install it on my computer until it happened. The game installed on Steam BUT I couldn't play it until the game was actually released on Steam even though the data was on the disc.

I was so pissed that I couldn't play it but then I just had to wait till the next day when it was released "properly".

On the next day when it was relesed, I was even more excited as I would be able to play it BUT I had to wait for a 1.5G UPDATE. I was like WTF, how stupid is that, whats the point of releasing the disc version out earlier than when you can play it and you had to download a Update already.

I find it stupid that they had to release an update on the first day its out.

But it was a well worth wait as it is a very good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment